- Family orientated company with a commitment to a work/life balance
- Director manages clients freeing up your time to design & document
D&J Engineers Pty Ltd is a family owned Mechanical/ Structural consultancy company which is situated conveniently in the southern suburb of Brisbane. We are a rapidly growing company with trusted relationship with multiple large clients. Due to a steady increase in workload we are looking to engage a structural engineer on a permanent basis.
Skills and Experience
- Have a Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering
- Structural engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience in engineering consultancy environment in Australia.
- RPEQ/ CPEng is essential
- Strong hands-on experience in Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD and Stand 7
- Solid knowledge of Australian design codes AS1170, AS1657, AS3600, AS1554, AS4100 and similar standards
- Mechanical aptitude will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to effectively communicate with clients.
- Concept to detail design, analysis of structural system from foundations to support structures (concrete, steel, timber, etc).
- Providing RPEQ Certifications
- Detailing and drafting
- Attend client/architect design meetings